• Ahmedabad - 380005, Gujarat, India. info@zeelcofarms.com
  • Agriculture is one of the primary pillars of the Indian economy and also a principal source of income for several families. More than 58% of the Indian population is surviving themselves on the agriculture economy. For ages, agriculture offers a bulk of wage goods that are required by the various non-agriculture sectors & are the most important raw materials in the various industry sector.

    Considering the requirements of agriculture goods, the Government of India set up special agencies & implement several schemes to bring the agriculture sector to the new level, some of them are NHM, NHB, SFAC, HMNEH, NCPAH, RKVY, etc.

    The MIDH (Mission for Integrated Development of Horticulture) is a sponsored scheme funded by the center for the holistic and commercial growth of the horticulture sector covering vegetables, fruits, mushrooms, dates, spices, bamboo, coconut, aromatic plants and cocoa. The government of India contributes 85% of the total share for such programs in all the states (the Himalayas and states in North East) and the contribution of the remaining 15% is given by the state governments. While in the States in North East and Himalayas, the Government of India contributes 100 percent. All the horticulture schemes are working under the umbrella of MIDH.

    NHB (National Horticulture Board) :

    National Horticulture Board was started by the Government of India (GOI) in 1984 as a self-governing sector under the societies of the registration act, 1860. The headquarter of NHB is in the Institutional area, sector 18, Gurgaon, Haryana.

    NHB offers assistance to the aspirant farmers under the scheme of Development of Horticulture through production and post-harvest management of Horticulture crops. Under this special scheme, NHB also provides up to 50 percent subsidy depending on the different crops.

    To know more about NHB and subsidy details, go through our National Horticulture Board (NHB) website http://nhb.gov.in/ and to download Subsidy details visit http://nhb.gov.in/pdf/Cost%20Norms.pdf.