A net house is a shaded construction composed of a variety of materials such as wood, pipes, bamboo, iron rods, and so on. The net covers the entire structure, hence the name “net home.” Keep in mind that the shade net is not the same as the net we use at home. It’s precisely developed and made of 100 percent polyethylene, and the strings are strong enough to block UV radiation from the sun. In addition, the net serves as a protective barrier against pests and birds.
● Aids in the cultivation of vegetables, spices, medicinal plants, fragrant plants, and a range of other plants, depending on the intended use of the Net house in Uttar Pradesh.
● Shade net buildings are critical in Uttar Pradesh for the production of vegetable and fruit nurseries.
● Modern Net House Protects your prized plants and flowers from pest infestations very efficiently.
● During the summer, when the sun’s beams are vertical, the yield is maximized.
● Various agriculture-based items can also be dried quite well.
● The shade of Net House protects the plants from all-natural weather disturbances, including wind, snow, rain, hail, frost, insects, and birds.
● Shade nets are also highly effective for graft sapling production.
The population of Uttar Pradesh is growing at a rapid pace so the demand for net house increase day by day, while agricultural land is dwindling. Humans know how to cultivate plants in natural environments, but the climate in some parts of Uttar Pradesh is so harsh that humans are unable to grow food. Now as demand for vegetables and fruits is rising, so is demand for net houses, as it is the only way to ensure that people have enough food in the near future.
When plants are exposed to excessive sunshine, they are badly affected. The net house is the better solution to avoid this. Within a few years, there would be a big demand for the net
house alone in Uttar Pradesh. Shade nets are estimated to use almost 20% of the fibers produced in India’s textile sector. Consider the entire globe for a moment.
The net house may be modified depending on the climate situation and maintain a temperature in the net house that is comfortable for plants, which is one of the key reasons for the increased demand. The net housing makes crop yielding much easier in net house farming.
Uttar Pradesh farmers have been adopting this revolutionary technique of vegetable growth and cultivation since it was first introduced to them. According to a study, farmers may produce 2-3 times more vegetables using net house technology than they can with traditional vegetable gardening. This study demonstrates Uttar Pradesh India’s market potential. However, it is more expensive at first, but when considering the long-term benefits, this vegetable planning technology is unrivaled.
When compared to the old plantation system, net house technology allows farmers to earn significantly more. Because it provides suitable microenvironment conditions for vegetable plants, it allows for growth in all weather situations, as well as larger yields and higher quality vegetable output. In addition, it necessitates less irrigation and better insect and bird management. This means no irrigation costs, no water shortages, and no overuse of fertilizers and pesticides. As a result, you can make a large profit with a small initial investment in the long run.
One can produce a variety of vegetables, fruits, and other plants in the net home and earn a bigger profit In Uttar Pradesh or any other state. Here is a list of veggies that Zeelco Farms can assist you with growing in your state, as well as how much money you can make from them.
In Net House Farm Cucumbers have a 90 to 100-day crop cycle, with production beginning after 45 to 50 days, depending on the location. You can produce 12000 plants, however, with around 1000 plant mortality (sadly), you’ll only receive around 11000 productive plants. Because not all plants can develop the way we want them to. Each plant can generate approximately 3 kilograms, and the average rate per kilogram for cucumber is 15 INR, resulting in total production of 33,000 kilograms. As a result, the gross profit per season will be roughly 4,95,000 INR. In a year, you can take at least three seasons. Cucumber’s total earnings for the year are estimated to be around $14,95,000.
Green Capsicum has a crop cycle of roughly 279 to 290 days, with production beginning after 45 to 50 days, depending on the location. You can produce 12000 plants, however, with around 1000 plant mortality (sadly), you’ll only receive around 11000 productive plants. Because not all plants can develop the way we want them to. Each plant can generate approximately 3 kg, and the average price per kilogram for Green Capsicum is 30 INR, resulting in total production of 33,000 kg. As a result, the gross profit every season will be roughly 9,90,000 INR.
Tomatoes have a crop cycle of 120 to 150 days, with production beginning after 45 to 50 days, depending on where you farm. You can produce 12000 plants, however, with around 1000 plant mortality (sadly), you’ll only receive around 11000 productive plants. Because not all plants can develop the way we want them to. Each plant can generate approximately 7 kilograms, and the average rate per kilogram for tomatoes is 30 INR, resulting in total production of 77,000 kilograms. As a result, the gross profit every season will be roughly 7,77,000 INR.
The Betel Leaf (Pan) has a 15-year crop cycle, with production beginning after 180 days, depending on the farming zone. You can produce 50000 plants, however, with around 5000 plant mortality (sadly), you’ll only receive around 45000 productive plants. Because not all plants can develop the way we want them to. Each plant may generate approximately 30 leaves, with an average rate of 75 paise per leaf for Betel Leaf (Pan); total production would be 13,50,000 leaves. As a result, the annual gross profit will be roughly 10,12,500 INR. Because this crop has a 15-year cycle, you can calculate the earnings on your own. Is there anything else we need to say about the sum for 15 years?
● Even in the off-season and in harsh weather circumstances, it aids in the production of vegetables and fruits in Net House Farm.
● Net house Provides favorable climate conditions for plants to grow efficiently, resulting in increased yields.
● Use in nurseries where plants can get the nutrients they need.
● Protect corps against natural disasters such as wind, hail, snow, and rain.
● Allowing the sun’s heat to travel through helps the corps avoid being impacted by frost.
● Pests, birds, and rodents that infect the plantation are well protected.
● During the hot summer months, it can assist to lessen the intensity of light.
● Plant mortality can be reduced in a number of ways.
● Plays a crucial function in the development of robust tissues in young plants.