Assist in Getting Subsidy
We help you in applying to get the IPA (In-Principle Approval) from National Horticulture Board (NHB) and also support in preparing the documents for the subsidy. Our farmer gets the subsidy at the right time is what our mission is.
Government Subsidy for Greenhouses in India:
- In India, there are Government Boards and schemes under which subsidies are provided for
- For Greenhouse based agriculture/ horticulture also there are subsidies provided by various
- boards under many schemes
- The subsidies are in the form of soft loans or back-ended subsidies on total project cost.
- Special subsidies like back ended interest subsidies are also provided.
- As we know Agriculture is a primary sector of the economy, and so even bank loans are available for the same at lesser interest rates and easy repayment.
Greenhouse Subsidy Pattern
- National Horticulture Board (NHB) is a Body of Government of India, which provides 50%
subsidy on a project cost of 112 Lakhs maximum ceiling per farmer/ beneficiary.
- Additionally, Gujarat Agro Industries Corporation (GAIC) provides an additional subsidy of
6% on bank loan interest to a maximum ceiling of 4 Lakhs.
- The National Horticulture Mission (NHM) which is a mission scheme of the government,
- which provides a subsidy of 50% of the project cost of 36 Lakhs as a maximum ceiling.
- To this, additionally, every state has their own scheme (SHM) State Horticulture mission, where a top-up subsidy of 15% – 25% or more depending on state government policy may be
- provided on the 50% provided by NHM.
- Farmer/ Entrepreneur can avail any one of these subsidies under one beneficiary name, whichever is suitable to him or her.
How to Apply for Greenhouse Subsidy
- The Indian government is promoting Greenhouse farming in all states of India by offering
subsidies for Greenhouse farming through the horticulture department.
- The government agricultural departments provide subsidy up to 50%-60% of the project cost of the Greenhouse. The subsidy percentage varies with the state to state.
- Or subsidy-related information, read guideline NHM& NHB website or contact the nearest government agriculture office they guide you.