Greenhouses assist us in creating the best possible growth conditions for fruits and vegetables. We are able to offer plants the ideal temperature, sunshine, and nutrients, unlike traditional growth methods.
We can also spend more of our efforts on ensuring you get a high-quality, fresh, and flavorful product because less energy is spent on survival and resisting harsh weather circumstances. Mother Nature is still active in our greenhouse habitat, even though we have computer-controlled irrigation and temperature.
We sanitize and re-circulate our run-off water while using a fraction of the land and water that typical farming demands.
Our greenhouse farms produce fresh food with much better yields than traditional farming methods, and we are able to deliver superior fruit year-round thanks to our carefully selected foreign producing partners.
You’ll need at least (1000 sq.m.) 1/4 acre of land to start a commercial hydroponic farm.
Ensure that the ground is smooth and level, as well as that the proper support structure is in place. The land’s surface is quite important.
It is critical to maintaining an equal flow of water.
For proper support and stiffness of the grow tables, the ground at the site must be compact soil.
Irrigation on a hydroponic farm requires a continuous three-phase electrical supply 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
As a backup, a generator is also strongly suggested.
Any hydroponic farm with pH neutral / 7 on the pH scale needs enough water.
Finally, there’s a road that can be driven on. To enable the transportation of people and products, your location must be connected by road.
2. I want to be a farmer, but I can’t work in the fields all day in the sun.
3. I wish to expand my business. But I’m going to start with a home kit to test. Is that even possible?
4. Before investing, I’d like to see a Proof of Concept (POC).
5. How quickly will I get a return on my investment (RoI)?
6. Is it possible to perform it in my basement or on my terrace?
7. Can I grow in very hot or very cold weather?
8. How much does it cost?
9. Are you willing to undertake a buyback?
10. May you tell me where I can sell the produce?
11. What are the next steps in the process?
Also, YES!!! You may always come in for a robust cup of coffee.
Water, electricity, basic supplies, and a little bit of enthusiasm are all you need!!!
We’re constantly on the lookout for companies who share our vision and values so that we may work together to make a bigger difference.