Main Benefits of Fan & Pad Poly House:
Main Benefits of Fan & Pad Poly House:
Fan & Pad Poly House, which uses the heat in the air to evaporate water from plants and other wetted surfaces, can reduce the greenhouse by 10 to 20 degrees Fahrenheit below the ambient temperature. Evaporative cooling is more successful in hotter areas, such as the southwest, but it can be used anywhere in India.
Changing Water from liquid to Vapour
Changing the state of water from liquid to vapor absorbs a lot of heat. It takes 1 Btu of heat to raise the temperature of one pound of water by one degree Fahrenheit, but 1,060 Btu of heat to turn the same quantity of water into vapor. In other words, each gallon of water evaporated absorbs around 8700 Btu of heat. Cooling is provided by exhausting this warm air from the greenhouse.
What is a polyhouse?
Plants grow and flourish under controlled climatic circumstances in a polyhouse, which is a house or structure constructed of translucent materials such as glass or polyethylene. The size of the construction can range from small shacks to large structures, depending on the demand. Main Benefits of Fan & Pad Poly House Above all, a greenhouse is a glass structure whose interiors warm up when exposed to sunlight because the structure prevents greenhouse gas from escaping. When it’s freezing outside, the temperature inside is warm enough for the plants to survive.
Difference between Greenhouse and Polyhouse Farming
Polyhouse is a sort of greenhouse or, to put it another way, a smaller version of a greenhouse with a polyethylene cover. Polyhouse farming is a popular greenhouse method in developing nations like India because of its inexpensive construction costs and ease of upkeep. Another greenhouse method that uses wood as a cover is the lath house.
Although a poly house is less expensive than a greenhouse, the latter is more durable.
Crops are grown in Fan & Pad Poly House
- Papaya, strawberry, and other fruits can be produce.
- Cabbage, Bitter Gourd, Capsicum, Radish, Cauliflower, Chili, Coriander, Onion, Spinach, Tomato, and other vegetables can be grow.
- Carnations, Gerberas, Marigolds, Orchids, and Roses are all easy to grow.
Benefits of Main Benefits of Fan & Pad Poly House:
Farmers, especially those who prefer organic farming, will benefit greatly from polyhouses. Listed below are a few of the advantages of a polyhouse:
- Because your plants are grow at a consistent temperature, there are few chances of crop loss or harm.
- You can cultivate crops at any time of year and do not need to wait for a specific season.
- In a polyhouse, there are fewer pests and insects.
- Crop growth will not be affect by the external climate.
- In a polyhouse, the quality of the product is obviously better.
- Drainage and aeration are important.
- Ornamental crop propagation can also be done easily in a polyhouse.
- In any season, Poly House provides the proper environmental conditions for your plants.
- It also improves yield by a factor of 5 to 10.
- Cropping time is reduce.
- With drip irrigation, fertilizer application is simplified and controlled automatically.
Types of Fan & Pad Poly House
Polyhouses are classified into two kinds based on their environmental control systems:
- Natural ventilation polyhouse – This form of polyhouse or greenhouse has no environmental controls other than adequate ventilation and a fogger system to protect crops from adverse weather and natural pests and illnesses.
- Environmentally controll polyhouses are design to lengthen the growing season of crops or boost off-season productivity by regulating light, temperature, humidity, and other factors.
When compare to open-field farming, it is a project that yields in polyhouse or greenhouse farming can be increase by 4-8 times. As a result, rather than laboring in open fields, farmers may consider building a polyhouse.